Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Invader Zim...


Well Kiddies, Invader Zim is finally out on DVD!! Not just one DVD, but a # DVD set with all of the episodes and "lost" stuff from the show. I purchased it at Wal Mart last week for $18!!! Crazy!! I cant wait to be able to watch some of them. Several years ago, a friend gave them to me from ones that he a downloaded off the net. They were good quality, but not DVD quality. Just an Update...

I go to Durham on Friday morning to spend the weekend with my brother!! I cant wait! It will be nice to get out of the house. I also go to day shift on Monday, I am not too excited about this, but I have to for a bit.
L8ters...
Zim and Ger!!!










I welcome Comments to my BLOG.

1 comment:

  1. IZ is just awesome! I have a bunch of little sound clips on my computer. My old one was named Gir because it kept breaking - so does my new one. *grumble grumble*

    Thanks for the head's up on the DVD set, but I'm actually boycotting Wal-Mart. Although they may save the consumer money, it's at the expense of all their employees. The final straw though was that they initially refused to stock emergency contraception, despite it being legally prescribable medicine. This action was not only silly for going against doctors' orders, it's a sexist action, and if women don't have access to EC they're going to have to resort to dangerous abortions or having unwanted children. *sigh* </rant>

    Enjoy your DVDs. I think I've got a couple DVDs of Zim hidden away somewhere, but not the "lost" stuff.

    ReplyDelete