Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Traffic accident victim identified:
Authorities on Tuesday identified a woman killed in a Memorial Day traffic accident in Birmingham as Mary Frances Miller. Miller, 57, of Midfield, died in a three-car wreck Monday afternoon in the northbound lanes of Interstate 20/59 near Arkadelphia Road. An Alabama state trooper was injured in the wreck. The accident shut down interstate lanes for more than three hours and traffic was rerouted off the interstate at the Arkadelphia Road exit. The Birmingham Police Department is investigating the accident, but spokesmen for the police and state troopers on Tuesday declined to release details on the wreck. Trooper Lt. Keith Kelley was reportedly responding to a DUI call when the accident happened. He was treated and released from an area hospital, but isn’t expected to return to duty for at least several days. Carol Robinson
Well, that blew our schedule and we did not get to Our house till 430am EST today. I am very tired, but wanted to say hello...
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Despite the lack of offstage drama, or because of it, this edition of “American Idol” was the most-watched yet. Compared to last year, the show was up 14 percent in total viewers with an average weekly audience of 30.3 million — impressive growth for an established program.
The Tuesday and Wednesday episodes routinely ranked as the top-rated TV shows, drawing 28 million or more viewers. The series also is seen via delayed broadcast or satellite delivery in more than 150 other countries.
Well, that about says it all. Amerika cares more about what goes on TV than what is happening with our Nation and President. Amerika will vote for a damm TV show, but will not vote for a public election that decides local, state and National officials. What a bunch of mindless persons Amerika as a society had become. Our president is chosen by much less of the population than what voted fo this bunch of crap. We care more about Brad-jolina and Tom-kat than the fate of our well being. IT is unbelievable where the media has taken the mindless patrons of our once great country. I call it the Dumbing of America. Where cartoons talk down to our children and everyone wants to be a different race then what they were born into. To HEll in a handbasket... Babylon the Geat...just to name a few.
Monday, May 22, 2006
I live in the United States of America. I am an American. I am a white person. I live in Virginia. But first and foremost, i am an American. Now, we all know that America was and is a melting pot of diverse ethnic peoples. But, when they come to live in America, are they not also Americans? I do not think that it matters if you are White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, or Oriental, only that you chose to live here Legally and that you call yourself and American. Why then do we dilute our National identity by breaking it up into racially segrrated names like Asian-American, African-American, Mexican-American and so on and so forth? Do we not all live in the same land? and same Country? I my neighborhood, we are very diverse with whites, blacks, asians, indians and latinos and we all visit and do not ware Ethnic titles. SO what I am getting at is WHY do we have to dilute our country to satisfy a certain racial group? In Europe for one place, i have never heard of someone being called an Africa-European... I think that we are all American that are here LEGALY and that want a better place to live and work in PEACE. I think that is stupid for us to label and segrate OUR NATIONAL identity as Americans into Racial Nametags. In the end, it will only weaken our society and we will become no more than a Rich 3rd world country. Just my American Opinion...
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Well, for those of you that dont know the good news, Chelsea tried out for 8th grade Cheerleader. There were 36 girls during tryouts. Only 12 were going to make the cut. Chelsea was one of the girls that MADE IT!!! She was the 2nd girl that was called in to be announced that she would be an 8th grade cheerleader. We were and are SO PROUD OF HER!!!!. This is a picture that i took of her today during the Wachovia Canal Walk...
Sunday, May 14, 2006
This is a Playlist that i am working on for my Creative Zen MP3 player. If some of yall like 80's club music, i can burn you a copy fo these tracks on HQ(128kb/s) MP3 tracks. Just let me know.
1. Dj Renigade - Bomb The Bass - Beat Dis (3:40)
3. Dj Renigade - A Split Second - Mambo Witch (5:34)
4. Dj Renigade - Bigod 20 - One (5:08)
5. Dj Renigade - Sisters Of Mercy - Lucretia (4:56)
6. Dj Renigade - Vicious Pink - 8-15 to Nowhere (2:46)
7. Dj Renigade - Lords Of Acid - I Sit On Acid (5:46)
8. Dj Renigade - Bigod 20 - Sick (4:31)
9. Dj Renigade - Cocteau Twins - Orange Appled (2:49)
10. Dj Renigade - Signal Aout 42 - Why Not (Razormaid Mix) (8:03)
11. Dj Renigade - Sisters Of Mercy - This Corrosion (10:55)
12. Dj Renigade - Alphaville - Forever Young [Album Version] (3:46)
13. Dj Renigade - Bigod 20 - Slavery is guaranteed (3:50)
14. Dj Renigade - Pop Will Eat Itself - There Is No Love Between Us Anymore (3:55)
15. Dj Renigade - Bigog 20 - America (6:38)
16. Dj Renigade - Erasure - Chains Of Love (3:43)
17. Dj Renigade - Vicious Pink - Take Me Now (Razormaid Mix) (6:31)
18. Dj Renigade - Erasure - A Little Respect (3:32)
19. Dj Renigade - Vicious Pink - Can't You See (Razormaid Mix) (8:34)
20. Dj Renigade - Rebel MC - Street Tuff (3:30)
21. Dj Renigade - Signal Aout 42 - Carnaval (Original LP Version) (5:15)
22. Dj Renigade - Edelweiss - Bring Me Edelweiss (3:40)
23. Dj Renigade - Signal Aout 42 - Pleasure and Crime (Remix) (8:02)
24. Dj Renigade - 101 - Rock To The Beat (New Beat) (5:32)
25. Dj Renigade - 808 State - Cubik (3:33)
26. Dj Renigade - 808 State - In yer Face (3:56)
27. Dj Renigade - A Guy Called Gerald - Voodoo Ray (Numbers) (5:28)
28. Dj Renigade - A Split Second - Flesh (3:57)
29. Dj Renigade - A Split Second - Rigor Mortis (4:55)
30. Dj Renigade - A Split Second - Muscle Machine (5:12)
31. Dj Renigade - Secession - All The Animals Come Out At Night (Razomaid!) (6:37)
32. Dj Renigade - Axodry - You (Razormaid) (6:50)
33. Dj Renigade - Baby Ford - Children of The Revolution (6:33)
34. Dj Renigade - Baby Ford - Move-On (Machine Mix) (6:03)
35. Dj Renigade - Beat Professor - Beat Professor (Razormaid! 114 BPM) (6:26)
36. Dj Renigade - Black Box - Strike It Up (x-mix) (6:24)
37. Dj Renigade - Caberet Voltaire - Keep On (Razormaid) (6:36)
38. Dj Renigade - Call It Heaven - Feeling Like A Stranger (Razormaid! 131 BPM) (6:40)
39. Dj Renigade - Camouflage - The Great Commandment (Razormaid Mix) (6:44)
40. Dj Renigade - It's Over Now [It's Alright (3:58)
41. Dj Renigade - CCCP - Orient Express(art Of Mix) (6:56)
42. Dj Renigade - Celebrate The Nun - Will You Be There (6:01)
43. Dj Renigade - Cetu Javu - Have in Mind (Extended Mix) (5:32)
44. Dj Renigade - Cetu Javu - Situations (5:32)
45. Dj Renigade - Controlled Bleeding - Words of the Dying (6:27)
46. Dj Renigade - Controlled Bleeding - Crimes of the Body (5:30)
47. Dj Renigade - Cubik 22 - Night In Motion (Battleplan Remix) (5:11)
48. Dj Renigade - Cubic 22 - Night In Motion (Original Mix) (5:14)
49. Dj Renigade - DAF - The Gun (Razormaid Mix) (7:10)
50. Dj Renigade - Danielle Dax - Big Hollow Man (4:58)
51. Dj Renigade - Data - Living Inside Me (Razormaid! 125 BPM) (7:21)
52. Dj Renigade - Der Bose Mann - Kommt Mit Mir (Razormaid! 124 BPM) (6:29)
53. Dj Renigade - Dj Dick - Weekend (Club Mix) (4:55)
54. Dj Renigade - Dominatrix - Dominatrix Sleeps Tonight (12 Inch Remix) (4:49)
55. Dj Renigade - Double ID - Communicate (4:14)
56. Dj Renigade - Dr Alban - No Coke (After Use 12 mix) (7:23)
57. Dj Renigade - EighthWonder - I'm Not Scared (Razormaid) (6:55)
58. Dj Renigade - English Boy on Love Ranch - Sex Vigilante (7:35)
59. Dj Renigade - English Boy On The Love Ranch - Man In Your Life (Razormaid) (6:35)
60. Dj Renigade - Eon - Spice(Original Mix) (6:28)
61. Dj Renigade - Frida - Something Going On (4:07)
62. Dj Renigade - Front 242 - Headhunter (Razormaid! 123 BPM) (5:54)
63. Dj Renigade - Gary Numan - Ghange Your Mind (7:45)
64. Dj Renigade - Gene Loves Jezebel - Desire (Extended Mix (6:17)
65. Dj Renigade - Gino Latino - Welcome (Extended Mix) (8:11)
66. Dj Renigade - Golden Shower - Taste Of Sugar (4:37)
67. Dj Renigade - Grace Jones - Love On Top Of Love (6:12)
68. Dj Renigade - White Lines (Ultimix) (7:09)
69. Dj Renigade - Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines(Dont Do It) (7:36)
70. Dj Renigade - Heaven 17 - Let Me Go (Razormaid) (6:55)
71. Dj Renigade - Human Reseorce - Dominator (4:27)
72. Dj Renigade - In Soto Voce - In Soto Voce (5:10)
73. Dj Renigade - Indicate - The Latest Idea (Razormaid! 124 BPM) (6:03)
74. Dj Renigade - Invicible Limit - Push (7:01)
75. Dj Renigade - Janet Jackson - This Time (6:58)
76. Dj Renigade - Jarvic 7 - Bush Of Love (Razormaid! 116 BPM) (6:34)
77. Dj Renigade - Julian Lennon - Now You're In Heaven (Guerilla Dub) (6:51)
78. Dj Renigade - Kiss AMC - A Bit Of U2 (Razormaid! 122 BPM) (6:44)
79. Dj Renigade - Leila K - Got To Get (4:34)
80. Dj Renigade - Li'l Louis - French Kiss (Extended Mix) (9:44)
81. Dj Renigade - Live Cinema - Pop Density (6:29)
82. Dj Renigade - Loveland - Dress Up For Me (Classic Club Remix) (7:13)
83. Dj Renigade - Magazine 60 - Don Quichotte (6:25)
84. Dj Renigade - Mark Of Kane - Heavy Cross (Razormaid! 124 BPM) (6:46)
85. Dj Renigade - Masterboy - Dance To The Beat (Kinke Mix) (5:28)
86. Dj Renigade - MC Tunes vs 808 State - Tunes Splits The Atom (Creamatomic Rap) (4:16)87. Dj Renigade - MC Wildski - Warrior (6:14)
88. Dj Renigade - Melon - Serious Japan (Razormaid! 121 BPM) (6:57)
89. Dj Renigade - Microchip League - New York (6:24)
90. Dj Renigade - Moses P - Twilight Zone (6:35)
91. Dj Renigade - Moskwa TV - Generator 7~8 (Razormaid! 123 BPM) (6:33)
92. Dj Renigade - Marathon - Movin' (original transluna injection burn mix) (6:04)
93. Dj Renigade - Mysterious Art - Das Omen(Razormaid) (6:32)
94. Dj Renigade - Nation 12 - Listen To The Drummer (5:04)
95. Dj Renigade - New Scene - Out of Control (7:07)
96. Dj Renigade - New Scene - Out Of Control II (6:22)
97. Dj Renigade - Nick Heyward - Tell Me Why (7:13)
98. Dj Renigade - Noel - Sielent Morning (6:49)
99. Dj Renigade - Pankow - Me and My Ding Dong (4:33)
100. Dj Renigade - Paul Hardcastle - 19 (Extended Version) (5:10)
101. Dj Renigade - Peter Godwin - Images of Heaven (Razormaid) (6:08)
102. Dj Renigade - Pluto - Isn't It Crazy (5:41)
103. Dj Renigade - Pop Will Eat Itself - Def Con One (Razormaid) (5:55)
104. Dj Renigade - Pop Will Eat Itself - Wise Up Sucker (12'' Youth Remix) (5:42)
105. Dj Renigade - Portion Control - The Great Divide (Razormaid) (6:32)
106. Dj Renigade - Posi Noir - Pity For The Self (5:00)
107. Dj Renigade - Primal Scream - Loaded (Weatherall Mix) (7:05)
108. Dj Renigade - Psychic TV - Meet Every Situation Head-on (5:14)
109. Dj Renigade - Public Image Ltd - Body (5:16)
110. Dj Renigade - Public Image Ltd. - Order Of Death (4:47)
111. Dj Renigade - Quantize - The Sun Aint Gonna Shine (8:44)
112. Dj Renigade - Robotiko Reject - Robotiko Rejecto(12 '' Version). (6:04)
113. Dj Renigade - Second Voice - Living In Paradise (4:37)
114. Dj Renigade - Section 25 - Looking from a Hilltop (Megamix) (8:08)
115. Dj Renigade - Shamen - Progen (4:11)
116. Dj Renigade - Shrickback - Nemesis(Extended MIx) (5:54)
117. Dj Renigade - Skinny Puppy - Smothered Hope (5:13)
118. Dj Renigade - Snap - I Got the Power (5:46)
119. Dj Renigade - Secession - Sneekyville (Razormaid Mix) (6:13)
120. Dj Renigade - St Che - Be My Powestation (6:19)
121. Dj Renigade - Taffy - Midnight Radio (I Love My Radio) (8:39)
122. Dj Renigade - Telekin - Imagination (German 12 inch Extended) (7:11)
123. Dj Renigade - Telex - Peanuts (5:36)
124. Dj Renigade - The Big Supreme - Don't Walk (Extended) (6:32)
125. Dj Renigade - The Farm - I'm Not Your Steppin' Stone (Ghost Dance Mix) (6:35)
126. Dj Renigade - The Petrol Emotion - Hey Venus (Club Mix) (6:10)
127. Dj Renigade - Tragic Error - Tanzen(Razormaid Mix) (6:08)
128. Dj Renigade - Trance Dance - Do the Dance (7:08)
129. Dj Renigade - Tribantura - Lack Of Sense (6:48)
130. Dj Renigade - UntilDecember - UntilDecember (5:58)
131. Dj Renigade - Voyou - Houseman (8:27)
132. Dj Renigade - Weathermen - Poison(Orange 12'') (5:50)
133. Dj Renigade - Westbam - Alarm Clock (4:51)
134. Dj Renigade - Westbam - Hold Me Back (5:10)
135. Dj Renigade - When In Rome - Promis(12'') (6:24)
136. Dj Renigade - Yaz - Situation(Extended Version). (5:43)
name was Always.
The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's
on the TV?" I said, "Dust!"
In the beginning, God created earth and rested. Then
God created man and rested. Then God created woman.
Since then, neither God nor man has rested.
Why do men die before their wives? They want to.
What is the difference between a dog and a fox? About
Do you know the punishment for bigamy? Two mothers-in-
Young Son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts
her? Dad: That happens in every country, son.
A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified: "Wife Wanted".
Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said
the same thing: "You can have mine."
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday
is to forget it once.
First guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel! Second guy:
"You're lucky, mine's still alive."
How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to
get laundry done for free.
Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real
happiness was until I got married; and then it was too
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does
it cost to get married?" The father replied, "I don't
know son, I'm still paying!"
Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement ring, wedding
ring, and suffering.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Author Unknown
Friday, May 05, 2006
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
I see kind of like this email that was sent to me from a friend...
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrange ments. I know you can help with this. I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my ki ds to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to ha ve a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy. I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.
I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just i nvite him to go quail hunting with your V.P. Thank you so much for your kind help.