Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Body Art, Modification...




We all know that the culture of today revolves around getting body modifications to an EXTREME nature to one up your buddy, BUT this is just STUPID to the Nth degree!!! That girl should have her ass beat by EVERYONE that walks by her!!! If I saw her, I would kick her ever-loving ass for doing something SOOOO STUPID as to disfigure her back like that. I have a Tattoo, and I have had it for over 12 years, this pic is just too much for the revolution of 20 somethings to be their own culture. I am Gen X, they are Gen F**K UPX!! Could you believe the pain that she must have endured to have this operation done?? HAVE WE AS A WHOLE LOST our Freaking MINDS or what little we have left??? DO they shun humanity SOOOO much that they need to be an animal or something else??? I for one am glad that I am a human and not some freak like them. I can go to the mall or to church and not be a freakshow on display all the time. DO they have no self worth as a human or person?? I guess not!! And for all of you Body Mod peoples, they even have a .ORG for yall! I tell you what, it would have to be a COLD DAY IN HELL for me to EVER!!! EVER!!!! do any Scarification to myself!!!!!!!

Well enough from me on this issue!! "AND CUT"
Caio...





I welcome Comments to my BLOG.

2 comments:

  1. I was at a busker's festival in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, this past summer. These tatoos remind me of some face painting that I saw. I wanted to get it done myself, but there were so many children waiting I didn't want to prevent one of them from having that experience. :-P

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! (One of the many...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:32 AM

    In today's mainstream society (primarily among the upper-class) we regularly perform painful, long-term, cranial modification for the sake of aesthetics, on children as young as 10 or 12; there's an entire industry built upon it, called orthidontistry. Now granted we say that it's harmless, and for the good of the child, but much of the time is truly unnecessary and causes great pain and suffering; and the child would live a perfectly normal, healthy, comfortable life otherwise (albeit with a culturally percieved "deformity"). This form of body modification is perfectly acceptable, and I ask what truly makes it any different? I cast no moral judgement on either culture, I merely find it an intriguing hypocrisy

    ReplyDelete

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...