Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Day Shift...


I started the day shift yesterday. I am not a big fan of it. More People, More Engineers, more stuff ingeneral. I have to train on it, so that is why I am here. IT felt like someone had beaten the shit out of me yesterday after lunch. I was soooo tired and ran down as I did not sleep much the night before(Sunday night). I get up around 4.50 or 5.00 am to get my day started. I am still on the same shift schedule, but just on days, not nights. I just work better on the night shift. I have to be out of the FAB by 9.00am to start my "Training"...
We will see what it is like, and I am also trying to secure my other interview this week before we go to Texas next week for Christmas! I cant wait to go. IT will be hard for me to post next week as I have no reliable interconnection where I am going. SO I will have to find enough stuff to keep the masses happy this week so we can coast through the next. :-)
L8ters..



I welcome Comments to my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment