Sunday, August 03, 2008

Leaf on the Water...


Leaf on the Water..., originally uploaded by RMStringer.

I was swimming in the water during last week's vacation in Texas on the lake. We went out at 10.30am and did not go in until 5.30pm. We got BURNT UP!! It used to be no big thing to stay out all day but we have not been on the lake during the summer for almost 3 years. I saw the leak floating and thought that it would be a neat photo. So i waded in the water to my wast with my camera in hand and and took several photos. I liked this the most. I love how the water shimmers in the sunlight and the leaf with its browns,reds and greens contrasts to the sandy water. I took the photo about 1.00pm in the afternoon so the sun was very strong.

Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/9
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 100

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...