Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sea Of Clouds 1.1


Sea Of Clouds 1.1, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

Taken from my seat on our flight from Houston To St Louis. Somewhere about the United States Over 20,000 Feet!

It was very hard to get this shot out the window as i was sitting in the outside seat on the isle. The lady by the window was kind enough to let me shoot through. I tried several in color but they did not turn out like this one did. I love the tall thunder heads peaking above the sea of flat clouds. They remind me of high mountains on a flat plane.

Exposure: 1/4000 sec
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 140 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...