Wednesday, January 16, 2008

TollBooth Users...

I was on my way to work this morning and was driving my usually way, down the toll road (Powhite 76), and i was coming to the first set of tolls. I was slowing down and i picked my booth to pay at. There are two on the northbound lanes. I picked the left one. I was about a car-length from the cement walls when out a NOWHERE cam this Jeep Cherokee and cut in front of me. IF i had been any closer; the lady and i use that term very loosely, she would have hit me! What was even more funny was the fact that she had to pay just like me and when she came out the other side, she was only two cars ahead of me. What an asshole! We all have some where to be in the morning and there are two pay lanes, two EasyTagg lanes, and two coin lanes, more than enough to accommodate all of the traffic. It only takes a turd to make the punch go bad!


What is your opinion?
Blogroll Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment