Sunday, October 07, 2007

Work Stuff

Well tonight I start the new job. I trained all day Friday.  I am working at a Bank Of America Tier 1 server farm.  This place is the main server farm for the Eastern USA and has 5 floors of servers.  It is amazing. I am working night shift again, but only an 8 hour shift, so it will not be that bad. I will post some more tomorrow…

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced

equation inherent to the programming of the matrix.

You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite

my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate

from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not

unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

Which has led you, inexorably, here." - The Architect, The Matrix Reloaded

 

No comments:

Post a Comment