Monday, January 22, 2007

Spanking of Children...TO Whip or Not To Whip?

"The bill, backed by Democrat Sally Lieber of San Francisco, a member of the state legislature, would outlaw spanking children three years old or younger and carry a possible penalty of jail time or a 1,000-dollar fine."

""I think it's pretty hard to argue you need to beat a child three years old or younger," said Lieber, who plans to introduce the bill next week."

here is a link to the whole story.

In my opinion, this bleeding heart liberal Demoncrat should be taken out and whipped with a belt!! and it would come from someone from California...

I was whipped as a child and i do not think that i was scarred for life from it. I know it was a different time and that was discipline, but we got whipped and then grounded. I think that is a Major problem with our children today. They are not disciplined and as such do not know or respect authority. I got whipped in school and i did not make the same mistake again. I remember the few times that i got whipped and i needed it because i was acting like a smart ass and my grandfather busted my but. I never made that same mistake again. i learned from it.

I see nothing wrong with having to whip my child. They make it as if everyone is out there beating their kids, that is not the case. A quick swat on the fanny or hand will make anyone take notice especially if they are 3-4 years old. But to make it a crime?? Come on!! IF we pass this, then the government can pass outer suck laws like when we can watch TV or read a book or mandatory attending of niceness classes. We do not need the government getting into the personal lives with laws...




I welcome Comments to my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...