Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Qimonda Semiconductors

I start to work next week with Qimonda as a tech. We will be working shift work with the schedule of 3 on, 4 off-4 on, 3 off. Not a bad deal as ever 2 weeks, you get 4 days off. The machinery i will be will be Muratech. I found this job through ColonialWebb contractors who have the maintenance contract for the next 4 years. I am going to learn so much from this company and I am very excited to have the opportunity to embark on this new career. I thought about trying to get in the industry way back in 1994 for Motorola when I lived in Arizona. It did not work out, but with luck and prayers, this will work out very well for me.

I will keep everyone in the loop as things unfold...

1 comment:

  1. lol i just found a comment from you like 2 years ago on here. i never use this thing

    its good to look the cunt in the face that got me banned from orblist!! :D

    btw what did i upload to you today you thanked me for?

    ReplyDelete