Saturday, July 15, 2006

This week and today...

Well, I have worked for the last 11 days straight and today was the last day of the high work as seen in the last Blog entry.  I just have to go to the JPJ arena for several days and finish up some loose ends on the electrical.  I hope to finish up by Thursday and be off Friday  to get a few things done in preparation for St Thomas on Saturday!!!  I cant wait and I will have some great pics of the Blog when we get back!!  Today was my daughters Birthday Party.  She was born on July 8, 1993 but chose to have her party today for all her friend to be able to come over. She asked me to grill shrimp as she and all of her friends like my cooking, so I did and I cooked 3 pounds!!  IT is all gone! We all kept eating it…Yum Yum. Well more l8ter.

 

Ciao…

 

RMStringer

________________________________

What have I done

What lies I have told

I've played games with the ones that

rescued my soul

Oh, have I come to the point where I'm losing the grip

Or is it still time to get into

The swing of things  - A - Ha   1986

 

No comments:

Post a Comment