Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bob's Thoughts

Bob's Thoughts

This week...
We will be attending Hootie and The Blowfish concert at Inslake Pavilion on Wednesday. It is like the Woodlands in Houston, only not as big as that concert site. It should be a great show, weather permitting. I also hope to have some info about my interview this week or next week. I am hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst. That is am old Russian proverb. Frontline Assemble had that in a song called Provision. Well I will post later this week about some more stuff.
CAIO

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:56 PM

    the fact that you would get within 100 miles of a Hootie show tells me you are completely without taste. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:35 PM

    I have been reading some of your thoughts and some of them worry me. M

    ReplyDelete

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...