Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bob's Thoughts

Bob's Thoughts

Dear BLOG,

You know how it seams that everything you try to do is not good enough? Well, I feel like that here in Richmond. My interview went well, but I wont know anything for about 2 weeks. And "Time passes slowly for a man who waits." Richmond is the hardest job market that I have ever been. It is very clickish and if you are south of the river, that is bad, even though the house might cost the same as if you were north and west of the river. IT is a very tough market to get employment it. I have never had a problem getting a job across the country, but here it is very hard. I am very discouraged and upset by this. It is difficult to keep your chin up as they say, or "something will come your way" Well, I am still waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment