Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Weekend....

Well, my brother came up from Duke University yesterday to stay the night with me. He is in Divinity School to become a preacher.  He is 10 years younger than me and lived in Austin most of his life. He came up and we went out to eat, then we listened to music all night for like 8 hours. WOW!! What a fun time. I guess that in my life, that was a very awesome time of bonding with my younger brother. We never got to spend much time together due to living circumstances.  We got up this morning and we cooked Steak and Shrimp, and then went to Star Bucks. After that I took him thru Downtown Richmond and he had to return to Duke this evening… We are planning to get together soon,,,,

 

RMStringer

+++++++++++++++++++

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...