Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nine Inch Nails

The show was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! They played for about 1 hour 45 minuets. The opening act SUCKED!! His name was Saw Williams … I don’t really have anything to say about him. Kind of like Drum and Bass with spoken word lyrics. Very racist stuff and political stuff from a black man. His set was not put together well and he used drum machine and his “DJ” did all the beats with it.  On the other hand, Trent had a 6 piece band with a drummer, bass, lead, rhythm, and keyboard set. The visual show was one of the better shows that I have seen.

Set List:

Pinion
Mr. Self Destruct
Sin
Terrible Lie
March Of The Pigs
The Line Begins To Blur
The Frail/The Wretched
Closer (Only Time)
Burn
Gave Up
Eraser
Beside You In Time
Right Where It Belongs
Wish
Only
Every Day Is Exactly The Same
Please
Hurt
Reptile
Deep
The Hand That Feeds
Head Like A Hole

 

 He played well and very hard.  The show went off with out a hitch and it was very tight with no mistakes that one could tell. The arrangements of the songs were very nice and he used lots of video in the show. IT is neat to see how some of the early stuff was played now with a band instead of just him. Here is also a link that will give you pictures from the show. The link is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/grizzlyadam/sets/72057594067153415/

GO to that link and you will see the light show. It was a very good show. This got me stoked and I can’t wait to go and see The Orb at the end of the month.

 

RMStringer

+++++++++++++++++++

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Max Ehrmann, "Desiderata"

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddy,
    Been a while....The show sounds pretty amazing. Glad you're having a good time in Virginia man, I will be moving out of Mass. at some point in the future, but I am not quite sure where yet. I don't have much holding me here anyway. I also have a blog, which I rarely update, it's not really about my life as much as it is just short stories or writings so I can practice writing and get some feedback on it. Anyway, I'll talk to you later my friend!

    -Nate

    ReplyDelete

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...