Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Morning After....The Pics.



Well, the pics are not that good as i had to use my Cam on my phone. It is a 1.2 mp camera. Our 4.1 mp cam broke and we have a nice Sony Cybershot with 12x digital zoom with a 512megg mem stick pro on lay a way and will get it soon. We got about 2 inches of snow on the ground. all the roads are clear except for ice and there has been lots of acccidents this morning...People loose their minds here when it snows. I just wonder how they would have taken the weather in Massachusetts? A 1-2'' snow here is nothing compared to what we had up there...

This is my last day of freedom. Tomorrow i start to work and become a productive member of society once again. It has been nice, but i am glad to be working again. I am exicited about the new job and what will come out of it for me. So having said that, i need to go and i might post some more l8ter.

CAIO...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:38 PM

    Robert Stringer wrote:
    we have a nice Sony Cybershot with 12x digital zoom with a 512megg mem stick pro on lay a way and will get it soon.

    I would suggest you look at the Sony video cam zooms now. They can take a very nice still as well. My son - in - law used to be a rep for Sony USA and he has one. They do all that a camera does and more. You get to download those movies and pics to TV/DVD. I want one!

    Jeff Lindsey

    ReplyDelete