Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Late Night....

I can’t sleep; We went to eat at Carbbas tonight with our friend to Celebrate my job. It was good and we left full!!  I went home and I watched The Shield Season Finally.   WOW!! What a shocker…

In my getting up, I went to look out the front window and we had 1 inch of snow on the ground!!!  It is still falling as we speak…

My mind is racing and I am still hyper even after taking my Lunista…

Well, more l8ter…

All sleep well…

 

RMStringer

________________________________

What have I done

What lies I have told

I've played games with the ones that

rescued my soul

Oh, have I come to the point where I'm losing the grip

Or is it still time to get into

The swing of things  - A - Ha   1986

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...