Saturday, June 12, 2004

Bob's Thoughts

Bob's Thoughts

Well, What a few days it has been. We went out to eat last night at a very nice seafood restaurant here in Denver with one of Sondra's work friends and it was very nice. Strangely enough, it was in a building I helped build! Then today, her cam over to our house and I cooked catfish that I got from my grandfather in Texas that last time we went to Texas. We will be coming back to Denver on the 31st of July to go to a company picnic that John Hawk is throwing. I am going to do all the cooking for the event...Steaks and Burgers...Yum Yum!! IT will be a great time. John's nephew is Ethan Haws, the actor. He said that he was going to invite him to the party also. I got my basement mudded and taped today and tomorrow, my contractors will come over and texture it and finish the basement. It has turned out very nice and I will hate to leave our house now.....The weather today was very AWSOME!!! It did not get above 80 today and it is going to be about 50 tonight....Love this weather.
Well that is all for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...