Monday, September 21, 2009

Dusk After Storm 1.0


Dusk After Storm 1.0, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

Taken using a Sony 18-70mm Lens in 16:9 Aspect Ratio.

I was driving home from school on FMR 255 East and saw a nice evening sky. I stopped my Tacoma on the side of the road on the South end or Lake Rayburn and walked over to the lake side and got on the wall to shoot this photo. A storm had come through the area and this is what remained of it. I love the deep earthy tones in the sky and the clouds to the right in the sky.

Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 40 mm
ISO Speed: 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...