Saturday, November 22, 2008

DSC09744: Mothman Bokeh 1.2


DSC09744: Mothman Bokeh 1.2, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

As i was out and about St Louis today, me and a friend went to the zoo. I wanted to go to the Butterfly Dome to show him but to also do some photography. We walked out of the cold to the warmth of the dome and i found this dude.

He looks like he just crawled out of his cocoon as his wings are all messed up and wet looking. I love his colors, the red is very bright and it dramatically stands out against the blurry background.

I was using my Minolta 35-105mm lens as i was going from butterfly to moth and i was not getting the results that i wanted with that lens. I got out my Quantaray 70-300mm lens and this is what i got! I got an amazing Depth of Field, great Bokeh, and vibrant colors, just what i always get using that lens for Macro Photography.

Exposure: 0.025 sec (1/40)
Aperture: f/5
Focal Length: 230 mm
ISO Speed: 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...