Monday, October 13, 2008

DSC08949: The Dance


DSC08949: The Dance, originally uploaded by RMStringer.

This is my second attempt at taking a "portrait" type photograph. I did several in color which i was not very happy with, and more in B/W on Saturday of my daughter and her friend.

It was "Homecoming" dance night in our town so we made our daughter suffer through several photograph of her and her friend.

She suffered and complained but i took many photos of her because me and the wife wanted to and it was good practice for me.

I think that this is an incredible photo of her and i really love the way it turned out. I used the Minolta 35-105 for this photo and a "Back Flash" for the photo outside.

Exposure: 0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment