Saturday, September 20, 2008

Air Power Over the Midwest!

Scott Air Force Base, Ill.

September 20, 2008 9am to 5 pm

 

I went a little crazy today and i really gave my a200 a good workout!! I took close to 2000 photos using my Minolta 35-105mm and my Quantaray 70-300mm lenses. The a200 preformed like a champ!! I did not have any misfires or issues. I started out with 2 fully charged batteries. I switched to bat 2 at 29% for the Thunderbirds. We had an F-15, F-18 and the F-16 Thunderbirds at the show plus various other aircraft that flew as well as numerous other jets on the ground. I hope to have some of the photos posted by tomorrow as I have many to go through.

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced

equation inherent to the programming of the matrix.

You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite

my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate

from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not

unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

Which has led you, inexorably, here." - The Architect, The Matrix Reloaded

 

No comments:

Post a Comment