Wednesday, July 23, 2008

St Louis Zoo

We went to the St Louis Zoo today and i took my a200 of course. I used my Quantaray LD 70-300 lens in a Landscape creative style and i took all the photos in 16:9 HD Aspect Ratio. 

I took 469 photos of all the different areas in the Zoo. IF you ever are in St Louis, i strongly suggest going and visiting there.  The great thing about the zoo is that all you pay for is the parking and it costs $10.

No fee is charged for entering the zoo and if you can find parking, your trip costs nothing. I had to park on the street and it was FREE!!!

 

RMStringer

++++++++++++++++++

My BLOG:  BOB's Thoughts...

Link - http://renigade.blogspot.com/

My Camera: Sony DSLR a200

My Pictures: RMStringer

Link - www.flickr.com/rmstringer

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment