Sunday, June 01, 2008

Looking into The Dead Zone...


Looking into The Dead Zone..., originally uploaded by RMStringer.

I do not know how many graves that are located here but it is many of them. This is located about 3-4 miles from my house. I wanted to get some of the fence looking over to the graves. I used 16:9 aspect ratio to capture some of the vastness of this cemetery. I was not able to get them all in the photograph. The fence makes it look like it is forbidden to enter the area if you are a living person.

Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1250)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 18 mm
ISO Speed: 400

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...