Thursday, May 15, 2008

Red on White...


Red on White..., originally uploaded by RMStringer.

I was getting ready for bed and the thought struck me to shoot a few pictures before i went to sleep. I saw the little nick-knacks that we had around our bathtub and thought that they would be neat to photograph on the white background. I thought that the red was really dramatic and stood out on the white and i zoomed in really close to get this picture. I used the "Back Flash" for this photograph in a Manual mode. It turned out very nice as i did not get any of the flash glare in the photo but it looks like it is suspended on a white surface. I did not intend this to happen, it just turned out this way. If you look close, you can see my fingerprint on the outside of the glass.

Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 70 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0/10 EV
Flash: Flash fired

No comments:

Post a Comment