Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Place To Purchase Books!

I know that many of you read books and novels from many of the big name authors.  I like as much as any to read them as well.  If you go to Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million, or even Wall-Mart you can pick them up in hardcover for a premium price.  If you wait for a little bit, you might be able to get them at your local Goodwill outlet.  We went there and have bought several books for a little money. They price hardcover books at $3 and paperbacks at $1!  I purchased a coffee table book that retails for well over $60 at the local goodwill for $3!  They are all donated to the stores and they resell them for profit to help the needy. We have found all the big name authors and the books are in good condition; most of the at least.

 

I read a book by Brad Meltzer about 6 months ago called “The Book Of Fate” that I purchased at Wall-Mart.  I found his first book  “The Tenth Justice” and I got it for $3!  It is in excellent shape and in hardcover.  So if you are looking for some bargain priced books, Goodwill is a great place to go look and it is for a good cause.

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have no conscience and it seems you never will - Cyberaktif

 

No comments:

Post a Comment