Saturday, March 22, 2008

Camera Stuff...

I was able tonight to go and shoot over a freeway after dark. You may have looked at pics like this before. All you can see are the cars lights going by where you are shooting from and the ambient light. This is an example of what i am talking about:
















I am not able to upload the pics that i have taken as i do not have access to a media card reader at the moment. I will try to upload them on Thursday Night. They are taken at various ISO speeds and Time Exposures as well and also facing looking West and East on I64 in St. Louis, MO. They turned out really good if i do say so myself.

What is your opinion?
Blogroll Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...