Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update...

We have been on the road a lot as of late.  Two weeks ago we were in Charlotte North Carolina for a Cheer contest.  Last weekend we were in Texas for 4 days for a wedding.  I am tired but I have still been going to the gym. I have not been able to ride my mountain bike and I miss it.  I hope to be able to ride in the next two weeks. I have been reading an Anthology of Soren Kierkegaard as of late as you have seen the “Thoughts For The Day” posts that are quotes from the book.   It is some interesting reading to say the least.  I am also reading a book by Neil deGrasse Tyson called “Death By Black Hole and Other Cosmic Quandaries.”  It is a very good read! Tyson has a unique ability to break down complex principals where the everyday reader can understand them.  Well, I need to go. So have a good evening!

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood

over questions of reality and illusion.

I know this: if life is an illusion, then I

am no less an illusion, and being thus, the

illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I

love, I slay, and I am content.

(Robert E. Howard, Queen of the Black Coast, Weird Tales, May 1934)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...