Sunday, January 13, 2008

Bike Stuff...

As i told everyone a while ago, my wife, Sondra, bought me a set of Kenda Tires for my Mountain Bike. I had a set of 2.2inch tires on the bike and the back tire was worn smooth. I went to a set of Kenda 2.35s Much bigger! I feel that they are more stable when i go over obstacles on the trails and they are about as big of a tire as i can go on my bike. The back tire started to rub on part of the frame when i would put a lot of pressure when ridding and the back tire was a little out of true. By true i mean that the rim was not round anymore due to being bent from jumping stuff. I went to Performance Bike yesterday evening and they were able to true the rim of the bike so it is not rubbing anymore. I would have hated for the bakc tire to get destroyed from the rubbing. The Kenda Nevegal tires are great to ride on and they corner very well in my opinion but dont take my word for it, go and get a set for yourself!


What is your opinion?
Blogroll Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment