Friday, December 28, 2007

Computer Issues...

I am still having issues but I hope to have them solved tonight. I have upgraded my RAM and I am now running about 2.5Gigs of DDR 2700 and I am working out the new SATA drive issues. I might replace my power supply with a 560watt also. I will keep everyone informed as things unfold. Thank you for your patience.  I have a neat pic to place on the Blog of the Buttermilk Trail superimposed over a Google map.

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood

over questions of reality and illusion.

I know this: if life is an illusion, then I

am no less an illusion, and being thus, the

illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I

love, I slay, and I am content.

(Robert E. Howard, Queen of the Black Coast, Weird Tales, May 1934)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment