Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Time Change...

This mess is kicking my ass!! BIGTIME!!  Working nights lie I do and then loosing an hour has been very bad on me this week. I have been so freaking tired after I get home from work that I have been sleeping till 5 or so in the evening and I have not made it to the gym at all this week.  I did however, ride nearly 25 miles this weekend, so I hope that makes up for slacking at the gym…

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced

equation inherent to the programming of the matrix.

You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite

my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate

from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision.

While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not

unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

Which has led you, inexorably, here." - The Architect, The Matrix Reloaded

 

No comments:

Post a Comment