Friday, November 30, 2007

Nothing Better To do...

I was on my way to work last night and I took the Powhite Parkway which is 76 north and also a Toll Road.  It was about 11.15 pm when this happened.  I came to the first set of tools near the Courthouse Road exit and I saw a person from a distance walking through the toll machines. I thought to myself that it was strange as I could see the person who takes the money at the normal booth. When I got closer I saw that it was a State Police. He was evidently looking at the inspection stickers on the windshields of the cars to see if they have expired.  He bent over to look at mine and he had to move out of the way so I could place the money into the Exact Change lane.  He looked at me and I looked at him kind of strange like don't you have any other thing to do at 11pm at night then to harass people at the toll booths?  The interstate has many more people that speed and should be looked after instead of messing with this road. It really pissed me off about this.  My sticker is still good!

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood

over questions of reality and illusion.

I know this: if life is an illusion, then I

am no less an illusion, and being thus, the

illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I

love, I slay, and I am content.

(Robert E. Howard, Queen of the Black Coast, Weird Tales, May 1934)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...