Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Work Stuff...

Well I am still on night shift, 3rd shift to be exact.  I have to walk around and monitor equipment in 4 different server farms to make sure that the temperatures are within the normal rages.  One nice thing is that I get to walk around and listen to music all night long! I take my Creative Zen Touch (40gig) and load it full of music to listen to. I normally get threw about 3-4 albums a night. I am at the moment listening to In The Nursery or I am at least trying to get through their discography by the end of the week. I go through cycles with my music so it is nice to have a big MP3 player to hold lots of stuff! Perhaps tonight I will take a break with the “Neo-Classics” of In The Nursery and listen to some “Dream Pop” of This Mortal Coil. Yall have a good Halloween night and get lots of candy!!!

 

RMStringer

******************

"Seduction is thus a central, indeed in certain respects, the central idea, in political life.

It signifies a course of action deliberately designed by one or more interested

agents to undermine and replace some established loyalty."

Kenneth Minogue (November issue of The New Criterion)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment