Monday, September 10, 2007

The Blog...

I have been into pictures more lately than I have been into posting simply because I have not found much that is interesting to me to post about. I like to do the picture thing with my cam phone because it is just so easy and it also takes very good pics. I have read some people's reviews of the phone/cam and I just don’t agree with them on the picture quality.

I am just in a holding pattern until we figure out when we will be going to St. Louis. It really sucks because I don’t know what kind of job to look for and even when we will be there to do this so it is just pointless to do that at the moment.

I have also slacked off of riding and working out lately. It is just hard to get back into it when you stop. I rode this weekend and we got in like 7 miles. I wanted to go on Sunday morning, but my right leg/hip has been hurting ever since I slipped in the pool while we were on vaca at OBX. I went to the chiropractor last week for the back hurting from this and that worked, but my right leg where it joins the hip hurts intermittently and I did not ride Sunday because of this. It is hurting me tonight and I do not know why as all I did today was sleep.

I am always in a constant search for content and readership on my blog. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to email me. What bothers me is that I do not get a lot of comments from people that "view" this site. I wish that I would get more. So if anyone is out there in cyberspace, please feel free to drop me a line or to or a comment.

Thank you for your patronage.
RMStringer.


What is your opinion?
Blogroll Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment