Friday, August 17, 2007

Work!!!!

Tonight i have just wanted to SCREAM AND PULL my hair out!!   I have never worked at a place where NOTHING gets fixed!!!   We were getting 2 and 3 errors at a time through out the whole night!!!   Very steady and constant.  I have worked at a lot of places and things always got better, not here.  This place was given a definite lifespan from its parent company to get up and running and from the looks of it, it is not going good.  Sometimes i feel like a baby seal getting clubbed to death while i work a shift with lots of errors. I have been here for about 1 year. It is as bad as it was a year ago as it is now.   The only time that it was good was around Christmas when there was only a skeleton crew working here...  I can always take the work experience with me to another job and it looks good on a resume, not in real time. I wonder what they pay the engineers here with?  Dirt or Grain?  It has been a long night and i have to work another one to fill in.
 
I am stressed enough about relocating and this place only adds to it. I am sure glad that we got some rain so i cant worry about doing any biking tomorrow morning due to trail conditions. I need to go to the gym and work out my back... it has been a few days since my last time.

--
RMSTringer
+++++++++++++++

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    Quit whinning and work, be happy you have a job some of us don't. Good luck in finding a job that is perfect and makes you happy all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...