Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rest of The Week...

Well I am off to work tonight and I have to “fill-in” for a different shift on Friday Night.  That sucks.  I am supposed to go ridding on Saturday morning when I get out of work.  I will see how tired I am.  Also I found a sweet ass band called Stromkern and here is the Wikipedia listing of them. The are good if you like some industrial music with a rap beat.  Most of the stuff I have listened to I like. See everyone tonight…

 

RMStringer

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have no conscience and it seems you never will - Cyberaktif

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Good to know your not home maybe I should stop by and rob your place

    ReplyDelete

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...