Sunday, May 20, 2007

This morning...

Well, I got off work at ~7.15am and then proceeded to go to Powhite Park to ride bikes. Mark and my friend Mike. It was Mike's first time to ride Powhite and only his second time to ride bikes in that type of environment. Our friend Jeff called in and said that he would not be able to make it.

We started slow and went to the top so we could take him down the 1/2pipe. He really enjoyed it and then we went to some other trails and all in all, we rode about 4.5 miles! It was a good time and I found out that he was from Texas and lived in San Antonio and some other interesting facts about him. So, needless to say, we all hit it off very well!

I got home around 10.15am ad took a shower and then went to bed. When I started ridding bikes about 8-9 months ago, I weighed around 185-190 lbs. When I got on the scales Wednesday, I clocked in at 172lbs. It sounds like a Bow-Flex commercial, but I am going to be 36 in 2 months and I will be in perhaps better shape than I have been in many years. I play hard, but I get good benefits from it so I will continue.

What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment