Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Truck Fixed...YEAH!!









So i got a call today telling me that my truck was all ready for me to pick up. I was like WOW, already? So i went to get it today at around 3pm. They did a super job and it even came with a warrenty. It really did not look like much damage was done to my truck, but i am really happy that i got it fixed.



Here is the place that did the work.


"A" Autobody
10305 Hull Street Road
Midlothian, VA. 23112
Phone: (804) 674-1173
Fax: (804) 674-4909



So if you live in Richmond and need body work done, give them a call. I was really impressed.


What is your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:41 AM

    there is more to life than getting a bumper fixed on a truck.

    ReplyDelete

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...