Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Bike Ride...

Well we went to Pocahontas Park today. The weather was very nice, about 70deg f with a little wind and some clouds. It was just a perfect day to ride. We went to the Blue trails and then Red. Once we were on the Red Trails, we went to the Double Red Diamonds!! That was the hardest trail that i have ever done. It is the hardest in the park for that matter!!

There would be rocks, trees, and stuff like that to go over. WE had some trails that went downhill and at the bottom would make a 90deg right turn in a bunch of trees and then straight back to the top with more obstacles and rock, roots and trees to go over. This weekend my friend Jeff is going to get the GPS data to me so I can overlay it on Google Earth. We did a total of 7.2 miles with 790 feet of Elevation Changes today. I am tired and my knees are very sore, but it was all worth it!!


Tell Me What You Think...

No comments:

Post a Comment