Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Richmond Skyline...

I hope to be able over the next few days to go and take a few photos of the skyline of Richmond. I found a good spot the other day while I was on my way home from shift. There is a big overpass I95 North that is part of the Chippingham/895 interchange that has enough height to give me a clear shot of I95 North looking at downtown Richmond. I will have to act like my truck is broken down for a few minutes to get this shot(s)!

These are a few shots that I found on the web.





I hope to be able to get several from around the city that will look like these. I think that from the bridge, I will be able to get a better one than the last pic as I will get it from above the streets and from a distance of about 2-3 miles, thus, encompassing all of downtown and part of I95.

The first pic was taken from around the south side of the James River close to 14th street. I should be able to get several shots that are like that one as well. We shall see...

I am versy excited about this series of pictures. I hope to have this all done by Monday night!



Tell Me What You Think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...