Sunday, November 05, 2006

Relatives...



Tomorrow, my sister-n-law, Sondra's sister and two children are moving in with us. They are coming from Texas to start a new life and make a new beginning here in Virginia. I hope that it works out for the best and that they find what they are looking for. I on the other hand, am picking up several shifts this month due to the lack of people working that are trained. It is Thanks Giving month...
I have also posted for several jobs with Qimonda that will be with the company and not a contractor like I am now. More to come as events occur on this. Just all wish me luck!! It would be nice to be an employee instead of a contractor. On the flip side for that, the old company that I worked for, Sun Control Systems, I am a contractor for them and I worked up in Culpepper at a project that I had been on before. It is nice as I can pick up some extra work from time to time.Well, I need to go and get some sleep.
L8terz...

No comments:

Post a Comment