Friday, November 24, 2006

Public Breast Feeding...


I welcome Comments to my BLOG.

I find this really disturbing. We were in Wal Mart the other week doing our shopping for our food and there was this man and woman with their kids, 3 walking and one sucking! They were just walking around the store doing their shopping and the mother had her breast hanging out and the baby was feeding on it. I mean, come on, in freaking Wal Mart!! How white trash or tree hugger can you get? it was probably the latter being in Virginia, but That is just horrific! I think that there is a time and a place(like HOME) or in the bathroom, but WALKING around the store for public display? I think there should be a law against this like public indecent or something. Go to the bathroom and do that. Most people do not change messy diapers in the middle of the store! Sucking on a bottle is OK, breast feeding, NOT OK! It is just as bad a sitting in the airport or mall for God's sake!! It is just WRONG!! Have a little modesty and regard for your fellow persons!! The picture is just a representation and not the actual person in Wal Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...