Thursday, August 10, 2006

Two Arab mothers ...

Very Good!!!!! LMAO!!!

RMStringer

#################

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,

anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Author Unknown




Two Arab mothers are sitting in the cafe strip chatting over a pint of
>goat's milk. The older of the mothers pulls her bag out and starts
>skipping
>through photos, and they start reminiscing. "This is my oldest son
>Mohammed. He's 24 years old now"
>
>"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother cheerfully.
>
>"He's a martyr now though" mom confides.
>
>"Oh, so sad dear" says the other.
>
>"And this is my second son Kalid. He's 21"
>
>"Oh, I remember him," says the other happily, "he had such curly hair when
>he was born".
>
>"He's a martyr, too" says mom quietly.
>
>"Oh gracious me ...." says the other.
>
>"And this is my third son. My baby. My beautiful Ahmed. He's 18 she
>whispers.
>
>"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started
>school".
>
>"He's a martyr also," says mum, with tears in her eyes.
>
>After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Muslim mother looks wistfully at
>the photographs and says...
>
>"They blow up so fast, don't they?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...