Sunday, December 24, 2006

New Movies...

Well kiddies, I hope that in the New Year, 2007, we have some better movies than what we had this year. Only a few come to my mind that were funny and worth noting that I saw in the Commonwealth 20.

Funny:
1. Talladega Nights
2. Beer Fest
3. The Pink Panther (very good remake IMHO)
4. You, Me and Dupree

SCI-FI/Other:
1. Da Vinci Code
2. Failure To Launch
3. Last Holiday

I watched on DVD - The Benchwarmers, Iceage 2, Stick It, Good Night and Good Luck, Syrian, Jarhead, SAW1&2, ALL THE STAR WARS movies, The Island, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Family Stone, Cheaper By the Dozen 2, The Girl Next Door.
Several series that I watch include: Nip/Tuk, The Shield, Rescue Me, Big Love, Deadwood, and The Wire

I need and plan to watch X-Men III as I have it and several others including the Bevis& Buthead 3 DVD pack set!!! and Invader Zimm 3 DVD set, also Capote.


I plan to purchase "SAWIII" when it comes out as well as "A Scanner Darkly" and " The Woman in the Water" (I am a BIG M. Night Shyamalan fan) And lots of 1970s and 8os TV series have come out: Jason of Star Command, Jonna's Arc, D&D, Just to name a few.


I just hope that the Fantastic Four 2 with the Silver Surfer will be good as I thought the first movie was a good one. We need some franchise to fill the gap left by Star Wars and LOTR ending.

I will try to post over the next week, but my mother's internet connection is very s-l-o-w.
So it might be sporadic, but I will try. If not, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...