Thursday, October 23, 2008

DSC08787: Star Bright...


DSC08787: Star Bright..., originally uploaded by RMStringer.

When i took this set of photos i looked at the craftsman as doing art and that is how i approached the photographic aspect. I did not look at it as work, which was ease for me because i am not the one doing it. I told this to them as i took the different photos. I looked at it from an artistic perspective.

I thought that the was an amazing photo. The bright star pattern that the welding makes and the highlight of the smoke are very nice. I love hos the gloved hand is softly illuminated showing the texture of the leather glove. I love the sparks shooting off in all directions as he makes his weld. I took this with the other work photos.

Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1600)
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 35 mm
ISO Speed: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...