Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Blog...

I am posting more photos than anything else and i am thinking of changing to a "Photo Blog" with a little humor and some videos posted. I am not sure what i want to do with it as i really enjoy having this site and getting comments and views from people around the world. As of late, i have gotten no comments on any of the photos that i have posted. I looks like the most comments that i ever get are from "12 Step" type of posts, so i am really torn as to the direction. If anyone has any feedback, please give it to me.

Thankx,
RMStringer


What is your opinion?
Blogroll Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...