Monday, July 09, 2007

Health...

How many of you can say that you are truly healthy? I would like to be able to say that, but I can’t. I get regular exercise as all of you know and I feel much better for doing it. When I went to the doctor about 9 months ago, he said that my BMI (Body Mass Index) was a little high for my height and age. I told him that I would start trying to ride my bike more and that was over 9 months ago. I checked my BMI about 3 weeks ago and I was lower than what it should be. I am very happy about that.

For most of my life I have not liked vegetables. I still do no like them, but I am trying to eat more of them I do use supplements to offset the lack of eating them. Where I work, I walk an incredible amount because of the nature of my job I am on my feet a lot. So, I think that in conjunction with biking and walking as well as cutting down on the snacks, I have been able to loose about 20 pounds without even dieting. To be blessed with good health is wonderful.

I guess that there comes a time in everyone’s life when they say it is time to get in shape and try to live a more healthy life. Now is the time for me. I turned 36 last week and I have not been in this good of shape for at least 15+ years. I just done want to be a 55 year old man with a pot belly and bad health due to medical complications. If it happens, I want to know that I did everything that I could to have prevented it. So I encourage each and every one of you to take charge of your health and get some exercise. Start off slow if you have to, but please start!! It has made a dramatic difference in my life. I went from a size 34-36 now to a 32-34. All of my shorts fit loose...


What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Original Mix videoclip

Release Title: Take A Face From The Ancient Gallery Release Date: 29 Apr 24 Artists: Ambient Massive Cat no: 2024-03AM Genre: Ambient Tags: ...