Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bob Woodward...


I like to read at least 3-4 books a year. I have read all of Dan Brown's books, Holy Blood Holy Grail, Rule by Secrecy, just to name a few.

I am reading the series of by Bob Woodward and I have started with "Bush At War" and I will go next to "Plan Of Attack: and finally to "State Of Denial" I hope to do this during the next 6-9 months. I love the whole "conspiracy theory" stance and also real world current events type of reading.

If you like the current event type of reading, I strongly suggest a book by Robert Baer called See No Evil. It tells about the decline of the CIA over the last 20+ years. It is a very good read. Also watch the movie called Syriana as it was based on the book.

Happy Readings...

What is your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...