Sunday, April 22, 2007

Powhite Park...This Evening


My friend Mark got off of work this evening around 6.00pm He wanted to go for a ride at Powhite Park and i said ok! He wanted to show me some new trails and obstacles that he had found a few weeks ago. They were very SWEET!! I took my worst bike wreck that i have ever HAD, EVER!!

The trick was some big rocks that were like a set of steps. The first drop off was about 1.5 feet to the next rock that had about a 3 foot flat area and then a drop off of about 1.5 feet again. I went down the first rock no problem, but when i went down the next one, i did not pull up and did a total FACTPLANT!! I busted my lip, scratched my legs, and ATE DIRT!! I had to have mark get the bike off of me!! I am 35 years old and in all of my life, i have never had as bad a wreck on a bike, EVER!! Oh well, it is a badge that i will have from now on in that park...

I am gonna be sore tomorrow, but it was all in fun!! WE always use protection that includes our helmets, gloves, and bike shorts with extra padding and good bike shoes. We have to be careful at our ages.


Tell Me What You Think...

No comments:

Post a Comment