Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vacant Field...


Vacant Field..., originally uploaded by RMStringer.

Initial 5 photo set was taken with the Minolta 35-105mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens

As i was driving home on Millburn School Road today i saw a field that i have driven by many times. I looked and just happened to have my camera today so i got out and took several photos. I then decided to take a series going from left to right to make this panorama creation. To me, this photo symbolizes the Autumn is upon us.

I used my Minolta 35-105mm lens to take the initial series of photos. I could have cropped the photo to give it nice straight lines but i wanted for people to get the whole photo, not just a portion of it. So many photos that we look at are nice and neat, cropped to *perfection* and processed to the Nth degree. I wanted people to feel the rawness of this photo and also the beauty of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Intimate Celestial Bond

If you want to Purchase any of my music(s), Please go to https://djrenigade.bandcamp.com/ 1st Track For The New Year! #DownTempo #RenigadeCi...